Red Indo Kratom
It is a long-lasting, slow-burn strain of Kratom that is obtained by powdering the mature leaves of the Mitragyana Speciosa tree, which are found in the Indonesian forest. As Red Kratom powder is obtained from powdering mature leaves, it has the highest amount of mitragynine alkaloid.
The Red Kratom is mainly used by patients who suffer from chronic pain illness, including joint & muscle pain. After taking Red Kratom powder, one feels relaxed, and his/her state of mind also improves because of the cutting down of stress level. One can take this Kratom strain either in the form of powder, capsule, or tablets. It can also be taken in the form of tea. A user can even inhale its aroma by burning it. As red Indo Kratom is a medium potent strain, its sedative effect is also mild.
Red Indo Kratom Benefits
Here are some benefits which can be observed after using Red Kratom
- The Red Kratom is mainly used as a pain killer. It helps to reduce any type of pain like muscular pain, joint pain, knee pain, neck pain, etc.
- The mitragynine content of this Kratom helps to keep calm the nervous system and reduce the anxiety or depression level.
- It also helps those people who suffer from sleeping disorders.
- The other benefits are—it can treat high B.P, diarrhea, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), etc. and may also help in fighting cancer.
- As it has the power to calm the nervous system, one can feel more confident and more focused on the work in hand after taking a prescribed dose.
Red Indo Kratom Side-effects
Though Red Indo Kratom is more effective than other types of Kratom, it is advisable not to take an overdose of this Kratom to get rid of pain or other health problems instantly. The continuous use or overdose may cause some severe side effects to your body. It may even destroy the natural mechanism of some body parts. Some people have reported some side-effects even after leaving this product.
The common side-effects are—
- Blurry vision
- The inability of thinking or Memory loss
- Dry mouth
- Itching problem
- Heart palpitation
- Kidney & liver problem
Red Indo Kratom Recommended Dosage
If you take the right dose of this Kratom, then it might not cause any side-effects. For new users, one can start with a small dose of strain. The dosages are prescribed depending on the health issues, age & weight of the person. The starting dose of the strain should lie between 1-2 grams & 3 times a day. After taking the first recommended dose of strain, you should wait until 2-3 hours & notice if it work on your body or not. If the prescribed dose doesn’t have any impact on your body, then add an extra 500 mg in your next dose, but beware that the dose limit should not exceed 5-8 grams of strain. Generally, a dose up to 5 gr. of strain gives the best result by increasing your energy and focus. Those who take a higher dosage may face some side-effects. Avoid crossing the prescribed dose limit.